- Taco Bell
- $40,400.00 -61,080.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
7201 W Cemetery Rd
\"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.\"
Looking to spice up your career? Want a company whose culture has a little sizzle and thinks outside the bun? Make the bold choice and choose Taco Bell.
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned
Additional Responsibilities Include:
* Creating value for our owners through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
* Effectively manage a restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
* Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
* Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
* Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
* Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
* Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
* Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
* Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
* Ensures complete and timely execution of marketing programs
* Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
* Champions recognition and motivation efforts
We offer the following:
* Competitive starting salaries
Great career opportunities
* Promote from within philosophy
* Comprehensive training programs
Great things for your life:
* Health and dental benefits
* Paid vacations
The ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will have:
* Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
* Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* Exceptional team building capability
* Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
* Basic personal computer literacy
* High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
* 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
* Must have a valid Driver's License and access to a vehicle
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, day manager, deli manager, floor manager, general operations manager, grocery store manager, operations, shift manager, store manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.