* In order to be considered as a candidate for this position, it is required you complete the 2nd step application. Upon clicking \"Submit Application\", you will be directed to this 2nd step\"*
The Service Technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of multiple gym locations within Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Repair and maintenance of fitness equipment * Complete preventative maintenance of cardio and strength exercise equipment * Maintain multiple gym facilities
* Experience repairing and maintaining equipment preferred * Punctuality and reliability is a must * Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment * Time management skills * Ability to travel 80% within NYC, 20% within Westchester/Rockland * Strong mechanical ability * Ability to work flexible and overnight hours * Honesty and exceptional work ethic * Ability to solve problems independently * Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language * High School diploma/GED equivalent required * Must be 18 years of age or older * Must have a valid Driver's License
* Continual standing and walking during shift * Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift * Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift * Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds * Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: customer service, diagnose, field service, machine repair, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, repair, service technician, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.