- Kelly Services
- $35,600.00 -57,360.00/year*
g30 Av. Pino
Join our TEAM!
Looking for a Recruiter to join Kelly Services!
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team to source and recruit candidates for various roles within the organization.
- Provide full-cycle recruiting efforts from initial intake meetings with hiring managers and leadership to filling of roles
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment
- Manage necessary and creative sourcing strategies for any/all roles which require additional efforts.
- Assist with other projects as needed by the team
- Screen candidate applications using best-fit criteria such as availability and behavioral assessment
- Conduct phone screens to confirm interest and share information about open positions
- Proactively manage communication with candidates, keeping individuals informed and engaged thought the recruitment process
- Work closely with other members of the recruiting team to ensure all applicant information is updates into the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Review background checks and determine appropriate disposition of candidates
- Support high-volume recruiting events
- Stay-up to date on employment trends and hourly associate practices, to effectively anticipate and address changes that could impact applicants
- Help and continuously assess and improve time-to-fill, quantity of hires and candidate experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related discipline
- 3-5 years of sourcing and recruiting experience for a variety of roles
- 3-5 years experience recruiting for a high volume client
- Proven experience working closely with all levels of leadership through recruitment process
- Ability to utilized creative and innovative sourcing strategies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enjoy and thrive working in fast-paced environments
- Experience with various applicant tracking systems with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to independently travel up to 25%
- Experience using Success Factor s recruiting module and or Applicant Tracking Systems
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...