Title: Administrative Coordinator - EZIJP00002934
Location: Woodcliff, NJ
Duration: 12 Months
We are looking for a person who can work 7 hours/day on Mon-Thur & 4 hours/day on Fri (total 32 hours).
Provide administrative support to the Global Regulatory Services and Operations (GRSO) function as well as the Global Regulatory Network (GRN)
- Travel Coordinator Research travel options via Egencia for both domestic and international travel and finalize arrangements (i.e., car service, train/air/hotel) for Betsy Waldheim, Growth Markets and Global Labeling. 15
- Expense Reports: Process travel and entertainment expense reimbursements using ADP Concur. Reconcile purchasing cards on a monthly basis. 15
- Calendar Management: Schedule meetings in Outlook. Arrange WebEx, Skype, teleconference calls and video conferences. Assist with meeting setup and administrative support during meetings. 15
- Track expenses and compile and submit P-card expense reports on a monthly basis 5
- EPIC Site: Maintain and update both the GRN websites. Process documents for updating and posting. 15
- FDA Rehearsal/Debrief Meetings: Work with Baltimore Administration providing as needed support ensuring arrangements including booking meeting rooms, notification of security for visitors, arranging catering and other administrative support as needed 15
- Misc Responsibilities: FTE reporting for US/Canada/WCL: Growth Markets and Global Labeling Tracking budgets and expenses 10
- Approval of PVC invoices via ReadSoft (monthly); approval of FTE employees entries (monthly) and GRSO monthly report.
- FY Unit Objectives, both mid-year and final FY. 10
Key contributor to the efficient operation/functioning of GRSO and GRN.
- Complete responsibility for all aspects of Administrative support resulting in successful and timely support for GRSO.
- Two-year degree in Business, Finance, Economics, English, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years administrative support experience.
- Strong computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook email and calendar software.
- Comfortable using electronic databases and researching online.
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize workload and shift work activities in order to meet business needs and department goals.
- Ability to report to an off-site manager with dotted line reporting to on-site management.
- Efficient, easy to get along with, good attention for details, takes initiative, problem solver, and works well independently while supporting a staff of approximately eight individuals.