** Ascent Life Sciences is seeking an?Associate Director of?Statistical Programming?for a permanent opportunity in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.? Apply by clicking the link below for immediate consideration or reach Alicia Licht at 323.###.#### with questions or for more information **
This Associate Director position will spearhead the statistical programming activities for multiple studies and will lead the programming submission related activities. Additionally, this position will work with the Head of programming to establish standards for programming and establish efficiency within the group.
Truly a great opportunity to serve as the key \"go to\" Subject Matter Expert for all Statistical Programming issues in a highly specialized yet collegial corporate environment where as Associate Director, Statistical Programming, you have an integral role in driving the success of our key projects and deliverables.
Significant areas of oversight include SAS programming activities in support of Multiple Studies (Phase I) for a single or multiple compounds within related therapeutic areas spanning inception through to submission.
Ideally, candidate should possess TA experience in epilepsy, Neurodegenerative disease, sleep disorders, Alzheimer's disease, cardio vascular or inflammatory disease.
* MS in relevant field and 8+ years of statistical programming experience required.
* CDISC experience with FDA and PMDA as well as proven project management skills
* Submission, ISS, and Client expertise.
* Advance knowledge of Regulatory & Compliance Requirements for Biostatistics processes.
* Extensive experience with Phase I trials is essential.
* Solid leadership skills, including management of people resources, FTEs, Contractors, and/or CRO vendors within a matrixed environment.
* Experience in clinical development statistical programming methods and processes in industry setting required.
* Experience in multiple therapeutic areas is desired, Neurology strong preferred.
* NONMEM data set creation expertise is a plus.
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.
Associated topics: biostatistics, data analyst, probability, statistics, c